The AnTuTu Benchmark list has a new leader. The Nubia Red Magic 3 was the smartphone to get better ranking in the ranking during the month of May: 380,921 points. The second place belongs to the ZTE Axon 10 Pro that reached 376,916 points in the performance meter.
The leader in April was the Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Edition, which is now in third place. The 376,092 points thus ensured him the position closing the podium. OnePlus 7 Pro enters the list, but it was expected to be more than a mere seventh.
Top 10 of AnTuTu in May
1. Nubia Red Magic 3 – 380,921 points
2. ZTE Axon 10 Pro – 376,916 points
3. Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Edition – 376,092 points
4. Xiaomi Black Shark 2 – 374,736 points
5. Xiaomi Mi 9 – 372,422 points
6. Meizu 16s – 370,135 points
7. OnePlus 7 Pro – 368,834 points
8. Lenovo Z6 Pro – 363,399 points
9. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus – 362,450 points
10. Samsung Galaxy S10 – 361,394 points
OnePlus 7 Pro is the big disappointment in the May ranking of AnTuTu
Looking at the full list, the big surprise is the position of OnePlus 7 Pro in seventh place. According to AnTuTu, the position so low is due to the refresh rate of 90Hz that consumes more energy.
Given that the operating system has been optimized to increase its strength, the potential of the Snapdragon 855 is not squeezed in its entirety. Hence the device ends up being well below the expectations in this ranking .
The non-stay of the Redmi K20 Pro in this list is not surprising. Given that the device was only released near the end of the month, we will have to wait for the June list to find Redmi’s first top-tier in these lides and confirm its potential.