2) This policy does not apply to companies that are not owned or controlled by TechGrits, nor to those employed or managed by non-TechGrits.
3) Please read this policy carefully before you decide to use the services provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as the service).
4) This website reserves the right to modify or change the content of this policy at any time in response to changes in circumstances or amendments to the law. You should always check to understand your current rights and obligations. If you continue to use the Service after modifying or changing this policy on this website, you are deemed to have agreed to accept the modification and change of this policy.
2. The purpose, method and scope of data collection
1) This website is for marketing, consumer protection, consumer/customer management and services and other e-commerce services, accounting management, contract/similar contractual relationships or other legal relationship matters, survey/statistics and research analysis, information and database Management and non-public affairs agencies shall define and collect and process your personal data within the scope of the above purposes for the purpose of collecting and processing personal data.
2) This website will collect your personal information when you register for this website, use products and services, browse the website or certain partners’ websites, and participate in promotional activities. This website may also combine your information provided by business partners or affiliates with your personal data owned by this website, or share your personal data with business partners or affiliates.
3) When you register on this website, you need to fill in the user name, email, mobile phone number and other information. You are free to choose whether or not to provide us with personal information, but if the specific data field is a required field, you will not be able to use the relevant products and services without providing such information.
4) This website collects information about transactions between you and us or our business partners, including information about the products and services you provide on this website.
5) This website will automatically receive and record the information on your computer and browser, including the IP address, the information in the cookie on this website and the web history you have visited.
6) During your use of the products and services of this website, this website has been able to use the information for the following purposes in the world: customized advertisements and the content of the web pages you see, to meet your requirements for products and services, to improve products and services, Customer contact, research, and market analysis or business reporting that does not contain your personal data for internal and external customers.
7) When collecting, processing and using personal data, this website follows the personal data management objectives and policies of this website as the guiding principle, and has a complete personal data protection and security maintenance plan, so you can provide your personal information with peace of mind. To this website, this website is never sold to other people and organizations other than this website, and it is strictly forbidden for internal personnel to use this information privately. This website will strictly protect the personal data collected by the customer. Anyone must be properly authorized to use the information in appropriate circumstances, and this website will retain the relevant usage records.
3. Data sharing and disclosure
This website does not provide or share with you any other person or non-affiliated company, except to provide you with the products or services you request, to obtain your authorization, or in the following circumstances:
(a We provide this information to our website that has signed a confidentiality statement on behalf of our website or with our trusted partners. These companies may use your personal data to assist you in communicating with us on the products and services offered by us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have the independent right to share such information;
(b) in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures or government enforcement orders and to protect the rights, property or safety of this website, users or the public within the legal or legal scope Suffering from harm;
(c) We also respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal procedures, obtain or exercise legal rights, or defend against claims in litigation. In the event of any dispute arising from any subsequent dispute, the jurisdictional court agreed by both parties shall be the Taipei District Court of Taiwan;
(d) We believe that in order to investigate and prevent illegal activities, suspected of fraud, potential threats to personal safety, and to serve this website Violation of the Terms, or in order to respond to the above circumstances, or otherwise required by law, and it is necessary to share your personal data;
(e) If all or part of the business of this website is acquired or merged by another company, we will The personal data was transferred to the company. If this happens, this website will notify you before your personal data is transferred and different privacy policies will apply.
4. Your interest in personal data
In accordance with Article 3 of the Capital Law, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal data held on this website:
(a) You may inquire, request to read or request a copy of this website, and this website is subject to legal discretion. necessary costs;
(b) may request additions or corrections to this site, but you should take proper law interpretation;
(c) may request to delete this site, stop collecting, processing or use.
(d) Subject to the law, this website may not be requested by you.
1) This website will set and access cookies on this website on your computer.
3) This website uses web beacons to access cookies related to products and services inside and outside the website.
6. Information Security
This website will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, including internal review of data collection, storage, handling practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures. Prevent unauthorized access to the system that stores personal data on this website. However, the transmission of Internet data cannot guarantee 100% security. Although this website strives to protect the security of your personal data, because the data transmission process involves the preservation of your online environment, this website cannot be sure or guarantee that you will transmit or receive the company. The security of the service platform information, you must still pay attention to and bear the risk of data transmission.
7. Self-protection measures
Please keep your password and any personal information in a safe place. Do not provide any personal information, especially the password, to anyone. After you complete the service platform function that you need to log in to the member, please be sure to do the member logout. If you share the computer with others or use a public computer, be sure to close the browser window to prevent others from reading your letter or any personal information.
8. Access to data, modification, forgotten, restricted, portable, objection, etc.
Unless otherwise specified by GDPR or other jurisdictional laws, customers may use the dedicated Contact Us box <firstname.lastname@example.org> to contact this website for information such as the user’s username and password, specific personal data, and the record of the cookie. Right to Access, Right to rectification, Right to be Forgotten / Data Erasure, Right to restriction of processing, Data Portability, Right (Right) To object) and other rights. This website will assist the customer to provide relevant and credible information to assist the website in reviewing the relevant personal identity and information, and fulfilling the obligations imposed by the relevant laws to fulfill the requirements of the customer.
9. Contact information
If you have any questions or suggestions about this policy or this website, please feel free to contact us at our service address.